Stretching Device with Counter-Weight – Type NZZ
- The device is destined for stretching the conveyors of DP series.
- This a stretching device where the stretching force is generated directly (or through pulleys) by the force of the ballast weight.
- The device is very simple and it does not need any energy supply nor control.
- The design of the stretching device is adapted for utilization in underground gassy mines.
- More info [PDF; 0,46 MB]
Stretching Device – Type NZP
- Pneumatic stretching device for the conveyors of DPT series. The stretching force is generated through the use of two pneumatic rolls. The device is connected directly to the driving station.
- More info [PDF; 0,77 MB]
Stretching Device – Type NZEH
- This electro-hydraulic stretching device is designed as a device serving for the automatic belt covering stretching in adjustable mode for the conveyor run-up, braking and working run. The fact that the tension in the belt covering is constant for all these modes and is adjustable for optimal temperature ensures that the belt covering is protected against nonstandard forms of operation (permanent slipping on the driving drums, covering layers excessive abrasion and heating or e.g. dynamic pulses by run-up) which destroy the belt framework and connections and shorten its working life. The stretching device design is suitable for use in the mining conditions for various width and output of the belt conveyors.
- The stretching device is destined for the conveyors both of DP series and of DPT series.
- More info [PDF; 0,57 MB]