Wagon furnaces are used to heat material for forging and heat processing. They are taking place in metallurgic and machinery industry. Furnace’s heating system is electrical or gaseous. Gaseous furnaces can by supplied by heating systems with recuperates or cost-effective recuperation and regeneration heating system.
Brick linings of the furnaces are designed with regard to the way of furnace operation. They are characterized by low heat accumulation and high flexibility of the furnace. For the heat control is used PLC system linked to PC or in another configuration. Construction of each furnace type corresponds to the customer’s needs and is designed for concrete way of its usage. Projected conception of the wagon furnaces is based on verified construction nodes operated at customers.
Implementation of projects
- Bid elaboration
- Elaboration of Basic and Detail Engineering
- Deliveries of machines and equipment
- Technical supervision
- Putting into operation
- Complete and guarantee testing
- Elaboration of the supplier and As-built documentation
- The Customer’s staff training
- Work hand-over to the Customer