Our company specializes in the long term to production of conveying lines for metallurgic industry.
Roller conveyors are used to transport steel slabs to the blast furnaces in order to heat them up to the rolling temperature.
We have the necessary technical knowledge and experiences for complete production of roller lines for rolling mills.
Implementation of projects
- Bid elaboration
- Elaboration of Basic and Detail Engineering
- Deliveries of machines and equipment
- Technical supervision
- Putting into operation
- Complete and guarantee testing
- Elaboration of the supplier and As-built documentation
- The Customer’s staff training
- Work hand-over to the Customer
Conveyor’s rollers can be cooled down from inner or outer side by technical water as needed. Each bearing is lubricated with plastic lubricant using the central distribution system.
Rollers are constructed for transportation of sheet metal of maximal thickness 200mm, width 300mm and length 14000mm.
Individual conveyor parts are constructed regarding to maximal maintenance-free service and possible time-saving maintenance operations.
More info [PDF; 0,89 MB]