There are various types of cabins for servicing machine tools, particularly horizontal boring machines and vertical lathes. These cabins can be suspended on the headstock of the machine or they can travel on the construction of the stand. The height of the travel can reach up to 10 m and side ejection is 3.5 m; the load-bearing capacity of cabins is up to 300 kg. Travels of self-moving cabins can be implemented on the basis of ball screws, wire pulleys, hydraulic cylinders. The cabin construction can be opened, partially glazed, fully glazed.
This production is fully subordinated to the specific requirements of the client which are derived from the conditions defined by the end user of the equipment. The client also defines the level of finalizing and equipping these cabins. The production is managed by the projects system.
These projects include:
- preparation of the technical solution of the project offer
- ensuring financing of the project
- elaboration of the basic-design
- elaboration of the detailed-design
- delivery of machines and equipment which represent part of the project
- complex assembly
- preparation of principles for using the equipment
- activation of equipment
- conducting complex warranty tests
- training of servicing at the client’s location
- preparation and delivery of technical documentation for equipment
Cabins for servicing machine tools [PDF; 0,49 MB]